Posts by Country

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Q-Town Adventure


On Thursday, November 14th we went to Shaun's for the first of several gatherings over the course of the week. The next night we had a going-away dinner for Mandy at boxes and over the next couple nights we had Lasagna night and another Fajita night. When you have a place packed full of free food it pays to get people together for a slightly more inspired feed.

On Monday, the 18th I hopped on another scenic flight to Queenstown in order to submit my medical results to immigration.
The next day I decided to start hitting up some industry specials starting with a free jet boat ride through KJet.

After that I headed over to Shotover Canyon Swing and jumped off a cliff.. twice!

That night I went to a place called The Find for a burger with a couple fellas from the hostel both named Julien, one from France and the other Germany.

On Wednesday the 20th I went paragliding on Lake Wakatipu and then rafting on the Kawarau River.

No comments:

Post a Comment