Posts by Country

Monday, April 1, 2013

Auckland Conference

03/27/2013

Today I flew to Auckland and hitched into town with a uni student named Donavan. At the University of Auckland I met up with Gino and went to the brothers' house with Aaron. There I played some xbox and we went to dinner at Williams'. Later we all did gocarts and went out for ice cream, pies, fries and raspberry icees at Maccas.

03/29/2013

Yesterday I played Xbox and today I played a bit more before going to the Auckland Conference.

03/30/2013

Today we went to the park and passed a ball around a bit then came back and slept. Later we went to the conference and afterwards bought some fun ice cream called "Goodie Goodie Gumdrops."

04/01/2013
Yesterday was the last day of the conference so today I flew back to Welly and worked on the hut with James. That night I stayed at the farm one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment