Posts by Country

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tamborine State Forest


Today I went to Tamborine State Forest with Jenny and Liam while down interviewing for a job at the Coles in Beaudesert.
First we went to Cedar Creek to check out the falls. It was a short walk to a lookout then another trail down to a swimming hole. The water was a bit cold so we dare not go in.


On the Curtis Falls walk we saw some interesting trees/plants, an Akidna and, of course, the falls.



Next we had a barbie in the park and hiked the Knoll Walking Track.

There we saw more strange plant life...

The rain forest was very jungle-like, some parts very reminiscent of the movie Tarzan.
Finally we went to my interview at Coles in Beaudesert, where my visa was a concern yet again, then headed back and made ice cream. Later in the evening I saw my little lizard friend on the window again and caught some video of him hunting a moth :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment